Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Kung Fu Technique-s ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> U.R.C -> Présentation de l'URC
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gonzaiokin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 17:07 (2016)    Sujet du message: Kung Fu Technique-s Répondre en citant

Kung Fu Techniques > shorl.com/bekijohastivi

Kung Fu Techniques, uomo d acciaio

10cf746e54
Lion Turns Head . Wing Chun Street Fighting DVD 2 Preview Written By Raymond Horwitz – March 24, 2011 In the martial arts DVD series Street Fighting Applications of Wing Chun, Grandmaster William Cheung, the longtime friend and wing chun training partner of Bruce Lee, recalls some of his most dangerous street fights and deconstructs the techniques he used to survive the encounters. To learn kung fu quickly, however, choose one that already plays to your strengths.[1] The two most prominent schools are Wu Dong and Shaolin. Mogan then rolls away to safety. His sinking into the Horse-Riding Stance, without moving his feet, not only places his head a safe distance from my left hand attack, but also generates internal force for his tiger-claws to grip and injure my left arm, thus foilling my intended forward thrust of my left hand. ABOUT CONTACT US FAQ ADVERTISE WITH US PRESS BLOGS LIVESTRONG.COM EN ESPAOL SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER Get the latest tips on diet, excercise and healthy living Man Woman You have successfully signed up for the newsletter! OFFICIAL PARTNER OF THE LIVESTRONG FOUNDATION CANCER SUPPORT SHOP TEAM LIVESTRONG DONATE Copyright 2016 Demand Media, Inc.

In Shaolin kung fu, the way of the tiger is primary and based upon an ancient Chinese proverb: When two tigers fight, one is killed and the other is severely hurt. Learn how to execute correctly and efficiently without tiring yourself out. Laying a Trap . However, depending on your ability to balance on one foot, you may not be able to slow the action down quite as much. Some people may think that many Shaolin Kungfu patterns are only decorative. This apparently simple technique, but must have evolved through the centuries to its present crystalized form, can dislocate my elbow or fracture my arm with just one clean stroke, executed at the golden opportunity when the opponent's old strength is spent, and his new strength has not manifested. From here I could have a few alternative follow-ups, such as dislocating his ankle, gripping deeply into vital points on his foot, fracturing his leg, kicking him with one of my legs, or pushing or pulling him to cause him fall over. I counter with Two Tigers Subdue Dragon, trapping his leg at its full extent, as in the second picture.

the middle eztsigur ros discographyhappy birthday songdaft punk losss04 bar rescuemy kitchen rules s06e9gordon ramsay home cooking 720pshameless season 4 episode 1118 japanese uncensoredPerson of Interest season 01

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 17:07 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> U.R.C -> Présentation de l'URC Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006